Why Join Team Fluid?
Fluid’s supportive squad training environment encourages and motivates athletes to achieve their best and reach their goals with face to face coaching every day and unlimited and free contact with coaches for every level of athlete.
The Fluid coaching team is one of the most experienced in the country, achieving consistent results for our athletes at all levels and distance of triathlon since 2000. Each individual program is written by Head Coach Sean Foster, the most experienced coach at Fluid Movements.
Most importantly our coaches are passionate about the sport and are all athletes themselves which is a great motivator for anybody who trains with us.
You will train with like minded athletes while enjoying the ‘social’ side of training. With our valued partners and large support network, you will not find better value anywhere!
Here are just a few of the benefits you'll enjoy by training with us:
- Access to the expertise and support of our dedicated, passionate and highly experienced coaches
- We run a total of 16 coached sessions per week
- FREE access into South Yarra Sports for your Swim Sessions
- Exclusive access into our Race Day Tent on race days, including FREE massage, warm-up, and bbq
- Regular social functions including Christmas, End of Season, midyear social event and BBQ after each race! PLUS loads more!
- Exclusive Discounts from our supporting partners.
- Heavily Discounted training & racing gear.