- Head Coach/Director Fluid Movements Sports and Melbourne Triathlon Club
- Level 2 Performance Coach (Triathlon Australia)
Sean Foster has been Head Coach of Fluid Movements Sports and Melbourne Triathlon Club since 2003 and has been one of the most successful coaches across all distances in Australia. Sean has worked with the Triathlon Australia Junior Development program, mentoring up and coming junior champions. Many now professional athletes have been coached by Sean through their formative years, and Sean continues to coach elite level athletes. Experience is everything, and as a former Professional Ironman for 4years, with four top ten finishes overall at ironman to his name Sean knows what it takes to compete and coach at every level.
- Professional Ironman Triathlete 2000 – 2004
- 4x Top 10 Ironman overall finishes - Korea, California, Forster – Australia(x2).
- Multiple Hawaii Ironman’s AG & Pro
- Australian Amateur Ironman distance Champion – All comers (1999)
- Victorian Age Champion at 70.3 Geelong (2008)
- Victorian Age Champion at Olympic distance (1998)
- Victorian (Super Sprint) Age Champion at Sprint distance (1997)