- Head Coach/Director Fluid Movements Sports and Melbourne Triathlon Club
- Level 2 Performance Coach (Triathlon Australia)
Sean Foster has been Head Coach of Fluid Movements Sports and Melbourne Triathlon Club since 2000 and has been one of the most successful coaches across all distances in Australia. Sean has worked with the Triathlon Australia Junior Development program, mentoring up and coming junior champions. Many now professional athletes have been coached by Sean through their formative years, and Sean continues to coach elite level athletes. Experience is everything, and as a former Professional Ironman for 4years, with four top ten finishes overall at ironman to his name Sean knows what it takes to compete and coach at every level.
- Triathlon Victoria Club Coach of the year 2 years running - 2019 and 2020.
- Coach of 2021 Zwift Academy athlete, Vanessa Murray - 1 of only 6 athletes in the world to be selected.
- Coached athletes to numerous individual leg and overall race course records, including Laura Armstrong - Western Sydney 70.3 (2018) 4:21:51 - overall time course record, Lesley West - Ironman WA (2019) run course record in a time of 3:15:04, Vanessa Murray - Ironman Cairns (2021) overall time of 9:25:40 achieving course records in all 3 legs - swim, bike & run and overall time.
- Coached the Fastest Female Ironman Age Group time of 2012 in the world – Kristy Hallett 9:42hrs at Ironman Melbourne
- Professional Ironman Triathlete 2000 – 2004
- 4x Top 10 Ironman overall finishes - Korea, California, Forster – Australia(x2).
- Multiple Hawaii Ironman’s AG & Pro
- Australian Amateur Ironman distance Champion – All comers (1999)
- Victorian Age Champion at 70.3 Geelong (2008)
- Victorian Age Champion at Olympic distance (1998)
- Victorian (Super Sprint) Age Champion at Sprint distance (1997)