- Ironman Assistant Coach to Head Coach Sean Foster
- Mentoring athletes on Fluid’s ironman program
Kristy Hallett knows Fluid’s coaching philosophy well having trained under Coach Sean for a number of years. Kristy set her Ironman PB of 9:42hrs during this time in March 2012 at IM Melbourne where she was the first amateur female finished. Her result was the world's fastest amateur time for Iron distance triathlon in 2012. She then went on to race professionally for 4years around the World. Kristy, a hugely respected athlete in Ironman pro ranks brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to our Ironman program. She will be working closely with the athletes of all abilities ensuring they manage their training and recovery effectively.
She also has a special interest in seeing more females participate in Iron distance racing. Having experienced years of endurance training Kristy understands the demands it places on the female body.
- Ironman Asia Pacific Championships Melbourne – 1st Amateur Female, 1st Age 35-39. World's fastest Amateur time for Iron distance triathlon 2012
- Granted Professional licence – 2012
- IM70.3 Yeppoon 3rd Pro (1st Pro race) – 2012
- IM70.3 Cairns 6th Pro – 2013
- Ironman Asia Pacific Champs Melbourne 11th Pro – 2014
- Sri Chinmoy 30k Run 2nd overall – 2014
- IM70.3 Ballarat 5th Pro – 2014
- Dune2dune Olympic Distance 2nd overall – 2015
- IM70.3 Asia Pacific Champs Auckland 8th Pro - 2015
- Ironman Australia 9th Pro – 2016
- Ironman Asia Pacific Championships Cairns 9th Pro – 2016